Tuesday, July 1

the week off



wow. already half done. i have been enjoying some quiet around les sylvains (our building) this week, and been painting a lot on my own. Ill post some of that work as soon as I finish them up. i found out the other day that the Tour De France will be riding right through our backyard (literally the street right behind our backyard) coming up soon. how exciting. we'll cheer em on. im happy with my half-time progress in the class and we will be diving right back in on sunday. i was up late last night. you can see a million stars here.

1 comment:

krista said...

Tim, Habibi,
Have you been up to the field by the orchard at night to look at the stars? Take a blanket and at least one other person (so that you can verify whether the odd noise you hear is actually there or in your head... don't ask). It is so amazingly beautiful! I can't wait to see what you are painting, and I really really really wish I was there to see the cyclists pass! Sounds absolutely amazing!
Big big hugs,
k